Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. During the last seven days, Creditbit has traded 31.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Creditbit token can now be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003155 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. Creditbit has a total market capitalization of $4.32 million and $58,175.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $421.40 or 0.05122370 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003506 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001481 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017075 BTC.
- StakeNet (XSN) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004361 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00089444 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008215 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
Creditbit (CRYPTO:CRB) is a token. Its launch date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,639,473 tokens. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditbit is an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.