QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 17th. In the last week, QunQun has traded 28.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. QunQun has a total market capitalization of $20.72 million and $4.04 million worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QunQun token can now be bought for about $0.0301 or 0.00000381 BTC on exchanges including ZB.COM, BigONE, OKEx and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003850 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.21 or 0.00838888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012645 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041923 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00152142 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00052121 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.18 or 0.00293624 BTC.
QunQun Token Profile
QunQun’s launch date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 688,498,425 tokens. The official message board for QunQun is medium.com/@qunqun_io. QunQun’s official website is qunqun.io. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io.
Buying and Selling QunQun
QunQun can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, BigONE, Huobi and ZB.COM. It is not presently possible to purchase QunQun directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QunQun must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QunQun using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.