Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One Patientory token can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00002094 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. Over the last seven days, Patientory has traded up 18.1% against the US dollar. Patientory has a market capitalization of $11.60 million and approximately $1.42 million worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008372 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003834 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019790 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.98 or 0.00833907 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012618 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041971 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00149360 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00052581 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23.74 or 0.00300012 BTC.
Patientory’s launch date was April 25th, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. The official website for Patientory is patientory.com. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory.
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Patientory using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.