Blockpool (CURRENCY:BPL) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 9th. One Blockpool coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002002 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and COSS. During the last seven days, Blockpool has traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar. Blockpool has a market cap of $3.58 million and $38.00 worth of Blockpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.71 or 0.00108671 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00033067 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00037601 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006097 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001089 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001257 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 149.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010296 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005050 BTC.
Blockpool (BPL) is a coin. Its genesis date was March 21st, 2017. Blockpool’s total supply is 25,264,095 coins and its circulating supply is 22,293,890 coins. The official website for Blockpool is www.blockpool.io. Blockpool’s official Twitter account is @blockpoolio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Blockpool is www.medium.com/blockpool. The Reddit community for Blockpool is /r/blockpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockPool is a platform that aims to provide B2B blockchain-based solutions for several types of businesses across a diverse range of industries. In order to achieve it, BlockPool will deploy a globally scaled business plan by using plugins, blockchain sidechains, and other SaaS modular solutions. The BlockPool Team plans to mitigate the costs of data-driven businesses while boosting security and efficiency. Blockpool token (BPL) is a DPoS-based token that will allow network members to purchase BlockPool services and applications. Also, it will benefit the users as shareholders of the BlockPoll's profits. “
Buying and Selling Blockpool
Blockpool can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and COSS. It is not possible to purchase Blockpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpool must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blockpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Blockpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blockpool and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.