ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. ZenCash has a total market capitalization of $120.21 million and approximately $1.17 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ZenCash has traded 35% higher against the dollar. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for about $32.97 or 0.00413051 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, COSS and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.54 or 0.00645627 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $221.12 or 0.02770090 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.82 or 0.00310953 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00063324 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009553 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00115002 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000099 BTC.
ZenCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 9th, 2017. ZenCash’s total supply is 3,645,700 coins. ZenCash’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. The Reddit community for ZenCash is /r/ZenSys and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZenCash is zensystem.io. ZenCash’s official Twitter account is @zencashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, COSS, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZenCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.