ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 24th. Over the last seven days, ZCoin has traded 13.6% higher against the dollar. One ZCoin coin can currently be bought for about $32.09 or 0.00402032 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, TDAX, CoinExchange and Bittrex. ZCoin has a total market cap of $145.86 million and approximately $1.07 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7,976.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $504.17 or 0.06315830 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $752.08 or 0.09421470 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $126.51 or 0.01584850 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $190.24 or 0.02383160 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00198037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.54 or 0.00645627 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010439 BTC.
XZC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on September 28th, 2016. ZCoin’s total supply is 4,545,044 coins. The official website for ZCoin is zcoin.io. The Reddit community for ZCoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZCoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu, Bitcoin Indonesia, AEX, TDAX, Cryptopia, Binance and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.