Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 24th. Shilling has a total market cap of $65,044.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Shilling coin can currently be bought for about $0.0101 or 0.00000126 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Shilling has traded 20.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006978 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 45% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 51.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001883 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded up 162.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009600 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003800 BTC.
Shilling Coin Profile
Shilling (SH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 17th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 6,466,850 coins. Shilling’s official website is digitalshilling.org. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling.
Shilling Coin Trading
Shilling can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to buy Shilling directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shilling must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Shilling using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.