Russian Miner Coin (CURRENCY:RMC) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. In the last seven days, Russian Miner Coin has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar. Russian Miner Coin has a market capitalization of $7.86 million and approximately $1,256.00 worth of Russian Miner Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Russian Miner Coin coin can now be purchased for $5,215.21 or 0.64980000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip and Kuna.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008199 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003519 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00020130 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.58 or 0.00817098 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012460 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00041645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00152403 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00051715 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $20.28 or 0.00252653 BTC.
Russian Miner Coin Coin Profile
Russian Miner Coin was first traded on August 27th, 2017. Russian Miner Coin’s total supply is 10,757 coins and its circulating supply is 1,507 coins. Russian Miner Coin’s official Twitter account is @russianminerco and its Facebook page is accessible here. Russian Miner Coin’s official website is rmc.one.
Buying and Selling Russian Miner Coin
Russian Miner Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip and Kuna. It is not possible to purchase Russian Miner Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Russian Miner Coin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Russian Miner Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Russian Miner Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Russian Miner Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.