Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 16th. One Bela coin can currently be bought for $0.0781 or 0.00000978 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Poloniex. Bela has a total market capitalization of $3.21 million and approximately $42,440.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bela has traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.68 or 0.01585990 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010390 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004588 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019853 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005025 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001254 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003003 BTC.
Bela (CRYPTO:BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 41,051,350 coins. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin. The official website for Bela is livebela.com.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Buying and Selling Bela
Bela can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Bela directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.