Zcash (CURRENCY:ZEC) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 23rd. One Zcash coin can now be purchased for $225.97 or 0.02792250 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinroom, Poloniex, The Rock Trading and HitBTC. Zcash has a market capitalization of $837.21 million and $51.16 million worth of Zcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Zcash has traded 24.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $46.65 or 0.00576440 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.58 or 0.00316094 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.87 or 0.00418524 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00062267 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006562 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00116218 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Zcash (CRYPTO:ZEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 28th, 2016. Zcash’s total supply is 3,704,906 coins. Zcash’s official website is z.cash. Zcash’s official Twitter account is @zcashco and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zcash’s official message board is forum.z.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCash is a privacy driven cryptocurrency. It uses the Equihash as an algorithm, which is an asymmetric memory-hard Proof of Work algorithm based on the generalized birthday problem. It relies on high RAM requirements to bottleneck the generation of proofs and making ASIC development unfeasible. ZCash uses zero-knowledge Succinct Non-interactive Arguments of Knowledge (zk-SNARKs) to ensure that all information (sender, reciever, ammount) is encrypted, without the possibility of double-spending. The only information that is revealed regarding transactions is the time in which they take place. Block explorer data from https://explorer.zcha.in/ “
Zcash Coin Trading
Zcash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Binance, Bithumb, Exmo, Kraken, LiteBit.eu, Mercatox, Coinroom, BX Thailand, Tux Exchange, C-CEX, WEX, Abucoins, YoBit, Cryptomate, Bit-Z, Trade Satoshi, OKEx, CoinEx, Coinrail, HitBTC, BTC-Alpha, GOPAX, Bittrex, BCEX, LocalTrade, Bitlish, Lbank, Poloniex, Huobi, Upbit, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Qryptos, Exrates, CEX.IO, Cryptopia, The Rock Trading, CoinExchange, BigONE and Altcoin Trader. It is not possible to purchase Zcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Zcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zcash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.