X-Coin (CURRENCY:XCO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 14th. Over the last seven days, X-Coin has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar. X-Coin has a total market capitalization of $69,564.00 and $73.00 worth of X-Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One X-Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0056 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 34.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019332 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- FlavorCoin (FLVR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom [Futures] (BCA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00588762 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- PrismChain (PRM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00001176 BTC.
X-Coin (XCO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 26th, 2015. X-Coin’s total supply is 12,384,976 coins. X-Coin’s official Twitter account is @XcoinNews. The official website for X-Coin is x-coin.info.
Buying and Selling X-Coin
X-Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase X-Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade X-Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase X-Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for X-Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.