Debitcoin (CURRENCY:DBTC) traded 25.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 14th. Debitcoin has a total market cap of $73,882.00 and approximately $56.00 worth of Debitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Debitcoin has traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar. One Debitcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $127.57 or 0.01575330 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004659 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008904 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005174 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00018442 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001302 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002779 BTC.
DBTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 27th, 2016. Debitcoin’s total supply is 25,999,629 coins and its circulating supply is 17,999,629 coins. The Reddit community for Debitcoin is /r/debitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Debitcoin’s official Twitter account is @debitcoinxyz. Debitcoin’s official website is debitcoin.xyz.
According to CryptoCompare, “DebitCoin is a community driven project and plans to function as a D.A.O. Users can earn rewards by mining or running a node. “
Buying and Selling Debitcoin
Debitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy Debitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Debitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Debitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.