E-coin (CURRENCY:ECN) traded down 14% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. One E-coin coin can now be bought for $14.66 or 0.00181642 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. Over the last week, E-coin has traded 29.6% lower against the US dollar. E-coin has a market capitalization of $5.14 million and $155.00 worth of E-coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00198074 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00124669 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00058884 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002052 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00125921 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.19 or 0.00225303 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003307 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00001018 BTC.
E-coin is a coin. Its genesis date was February 4th, 2017. E-coin’s total supply is 213,270,119 coins and its circulating supply is 350,363 coins. E-coin’s official Twitter account is @ecoinclubs and its Facebook page is accessible here. E-coin’s official website is www.ecoinsource.com.
E-coin Coin Trading
E-coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy E-coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy E-coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.