Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on March 19th. One Woodcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001702 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Woodcoin has traded down 11.5% against the dollar. Woodcoin has a total market cap of $942,850.00 and approximately $6,288.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003825 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00019863 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000941 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005884 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded up 65.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002222 BTC.
Woodcoin Coin Profile
Woodcoin uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 21st, 2014. Woodcoin’s total supply is 8,035,193 coins. Woodcoin’s official website is woodcoin.org. Woodcoin’s official Twitter account is @woodcoin_jp.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
Woodcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Woodcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.