Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 19th. Over the last week, Vertcoin has traded up 5.3% against the US dollar. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $87.61 million and $2.80 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $2.00 or 0.00029236 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, Bittylicious and Bleutrade.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6,857.56 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $415.52 or 0.06063740 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $650.50 or 0.09492910 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.94 or 0.01662680 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $166.50 or 0.02429700 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.81 or 0.00201586 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00001214 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $41.47 or 0.00605125 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $181.39 or 0.02647050 BTC.
Vertcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 10th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 43,732,800 coins. The official website for Vertcoin is vertcoin.org. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Coingi, CryptoBridge, Bittrex, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, Upbit and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vertcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.