VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. VeChain has a total market cap of $1.42 billion and approximately $66.67 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, VeChain has traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar. One VeChain coin can currently be purchased for $2.71 or 0.00039554 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Lbank, EtherDelta, Qryptos and Huobi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007179 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002936 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.11 or 0.00775591 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014915 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014586 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.85 or 0.00172981 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00067125 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00170957 BTC.
VeChain’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. VeChain’s total supply is 873,378,637 coins and its circulating supply is 524,770,505 coins. VeChain’s official Twitter account is @Vechain1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for VeChain is /r/vechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for VeChain is www.vechain.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
VeChain Coin Trading
VeChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Qryptos, BigONE, Lbank, COSS, HitBTC, Binance, Liqui, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Huobi. It is not presently possible to buy VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VeChain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.