Media coverage about CDI (NYSE:CDI) has been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. CDI earned a news sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the construction company an impact score of 44.7040947753679 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Computer Design & Integration LLC (CDI LLC) Maintains Titanium Tier in Dell EMC Partner Program (bizjournals.com)
- EDSIIC: Estonian Defence Forces Assess Impact of Robotic Solutions on Defence Capabilities (markets.financialcontent.com)
- For Sale TERUMO CDI 500 Blood Analyzer (dotmed.com)
- Kalonzo on Observer mission to Republic of Azerbaijan (kbc.co.ke)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2.1 CDI 311 Extra High Roof Panel Van 4dr (LWB) (vans.honestjohn.co.uk)
Shares of NYSE:CDI opened at $8.20 on Wednesday. CDI has a 52-week low of $4.84 and a 52-week high of $9.65.
CDI Corp. provides engineering, information technology and staffing solutions. The Company operates in three segments: Global Engineering and Technology Solutions (GETS), Professional Staffing Services (PSS) and Management Recruiters International (MRI). It provides staffing services through its MRINetwork of franchisees.
Receive News & Ratings for CDI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CDI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.