SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. One SolarCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.28 or 0.00004130 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. SolarCoin has a market capitalization of $11.93 million and approximately $61,321.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.08 or 0.01664680 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008678 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004129 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005219 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008017 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00017731 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001247 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 40.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00026581 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
SolarCoin (SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 21st, 2013. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,404,194 coins and its circulating supply is 42,163,229 coins. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.