SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. One SIBCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.95 or 0.00013873 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia, Bittrex and C-CEX. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $15.84 million and approximately $259,784.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6,868.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $417.16 or 0.06087070 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.39 or 0.09534040 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $114.08 or 0.01664680 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.02422380 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.68 or 0.00199673 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.07 or 0.00599313 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.93 or 0.02640030 BTC.
SIBCoin (CRYPTO:SIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 16,656,767 coins. SIBCoin’s official website is sibcoin.money. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec.
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SIBCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.