Apache (NYSE: APA) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 3/19/2018 – Apache was given a new $32.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 3/7/2018 – Apache is now covered by analysts at UBS. They set a “sell” rating and a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/5/2018 – Apache had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/28/2018 – Apache had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup from $46.00 to $40.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/27/2018 – Apache was upgraded by analysts at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating.
- 2/27/2018 – Apache had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/23/2018 – Apache had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $43.00.
- 2/23/2018 – Apache was given a new $39.00 price target on by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – Apache was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/30/2018 – Apache was given a new $41.00 price target on by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Apache had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $46.00 to $48.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
Shares of Apache stock traded down $0.71 on Monday, hitting $35.43. 5,279,955 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4,851,492. Apache Co. has a 12 month low of $33.60 and a 12 month high of $54.64. The company has a market capitalization of $13,785.52, a PE ratio of 10.39, a PEG ratio of 3.17 and a beta of 1.25. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.90, a current ratio of 1.45 and a quick ratio of 1.31.
Apache (NYSE:APA) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, February 22nd. The energy company reported $0.33 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.21 by $0.12. Apache had a net margin of 20.32% and a return on equity of 1.11%. The company had revenue of $1.59 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.54 billion. During the same period last year, the firm earned ($0.06) earnings per share. sell-side analysts forecast that Apache Co. will post 1.63 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, May 22nd. Stockholders of record on Monday, April 23rd will be issued a dividend of $0.25 per share. The ex-dividend date is Friday, April 20th. This represents a $1.00 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.82%. Apache’s dividend payout ratio is presently 29.33%.
In other Apache news, Director John E. Lowe bought 2,500 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, March 2nd. The shares were bought at an average cost of $33.80 per share, with a total value of $84,500.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the director now owns 17,500 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $591,500. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. 0.48% of the stock is currently owned by company insiders.
Apache Corporation is an independent energy company. The Company explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids. The Company’s production segments include: the United States, Egypt and the United Kingdom North Sea. It also pursues exploration interests in Suriname.
Receive News & Ratings for Apache Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Apache Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.