RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 32.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. RaiBlocks has a total market cap of $2.48 billion and approximately $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, RaiBlocks has traded 39.6% higher against the US dollar. One RaiBlocks coin can currently be purchased for $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitGrail, RightBTC, BitFlip and CoinFalcon.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,842.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $413.18 or 0.06033820 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $651.30 or 0.09511160 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.14 or 0.01666800 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $166.69 or 0.02434230 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.80 or 0.00201502 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00001203 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $41.26 or 0.00602516 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.30 or 0.02647520 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00071212 BTC.
RaiBlocks Coin Profile
RaiBlocks (XRB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 29th, 2016. RaiBlocks’ total supply is 133,248,289 coins. RaiBlocks’ official message board is forum.raiblocks.net. RaiBlocks’ official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for RaiBlocks is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RaiBlocks’ official website is raiblocks.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, RightBTC, Bit-Z, Mercatox and BitGrail. It is not currently possible to buy RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RaiBlocks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.