Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 6.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $46.76 million and $795,504.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded up 2.1% against the dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for about $0.90 or 0.00012967 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Gatehub.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00135852 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00067044 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003763 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00019045 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00033096 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 28.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008181 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded up 51.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
QRL uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official website is www.quantumproject.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta and Gatehub. It is not possible to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.