Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 16.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. One Qbic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003164 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Qbic has traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $269,395.00 and $4,874.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $300.23 or 0.04380400 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003556 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00001226 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00015011 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007971 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00059476 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Qbic (QBIC) is a coin. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2014. Qbic’s total supply is 1,984,173 coins and its circulating supply is 1,242,281 coins. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic. The official website for Qbic is qbic.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to purchase Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qbic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.