Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 17.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 2:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. Peerguess has a total market capitalization of $68,067.00 and approximately $97.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Peerguess has traded 47.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Peerguess token can now be bought for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000090 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007183 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.77 or 0.00787415 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014654 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00040342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.83 or 0.00173172 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00065200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Peerguess launched on December 10th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,075,334 tokens. Peerguess’ official message board is medium.com/@peerguess. Peerguess’ official website is peerguess.com. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peerguess using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peerguess and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.