Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded down 8.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 2:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. One Patientory token can now be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001937 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. Patientory has a total market capitalization of $9.27 million and approximately $7.68 million worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Patientory has traded up 18% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.00 or 0.00789477 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014903 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014607 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00040331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.83 or 0.00172939 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00065447 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Patientory launched on April 25th, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. The official website for Patientory is patientory.com. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory.
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patientory must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Patientory and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.