ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 26.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on March 19th. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0336 or 0.00000487 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 64.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $159,872.00 and approximately $1,305.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00032418 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $45.69 or 0.00662906 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009508 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00023605 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002021 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00027092 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
ParkByte (CRYPTO:PKB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 7th, 2015. ParkByte’s total supply is 4,764,026 coins. ParkByte’s official website is www.parkbyte.com. ParkByte’s official Twitter account is @parkbyte_pkb and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ParkByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.