Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. Oxycoin has a market capitalization of $8.41 million and $19,755.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Oxycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0865 or 0.00001265 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z and Livecoin. Over the last week, Oxycoin has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00093223 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00032911 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007373 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006415 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Oxycoin (CRYPTO:OXY) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 25th, 2015. Oxycoin’s total supply is 107,731,510 coins and its circulating supply is 97,228,711 coins. The official message board for Oxycoin is medium.com/@oxycoin. The Reddit community for Oxycoin is /r/oxycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oxycoin’s official website is oxycoin.io. Oxycoin’s official Twitter account is @oxycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Oxycoin
Oxycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Oxycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oxycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oxycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.