Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. During the last week, Mysterium has traded up 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Mysterium token can now be bought for about $0.36 or 0.00005252 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Bittrex and Liqui. Mysterium has a market cap of $6.98 million and approximately $126,397.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007167 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.24 or 0.00793442 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014935 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014632 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00040485 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00173170 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00064681 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Mysterium’s launch date was June 13th, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,429,024 tokens. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mysterium’s official website is mysterium.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex and IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mysterium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.