Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 19th. Over the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded down 27.8% against the US dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00002188 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, SouthXchange, YoBit and Mercatox. Litecoin Cash has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $167,414.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007181 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.89 or 0.00786145 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014955 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014592 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00039813 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00174316 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00067036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 558,359,944 coins. The official website for Litecoin Cash is litecoinca.sh.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Mercatox, Binance, Exrates, SouthXchange and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Litecoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.