Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. Over the last seven days, Kore has traded 14.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Kore has a market cap of $5.23 million and $508,532.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kore coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.58 or 0.00037739 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00056027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00035984 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00012996 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 30% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00108048 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00022733 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002740 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.41 or 0.00429307 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000202 BTC.
Kore Coin Profile
Kore (KORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 15th, 2014. Kore’s total supply is 2,022,465 coins. Kore’s official Twitter account is @NewKoreCoin. Kore’s official website is kore.life.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kore (KORE) is an x13 algorithm alternative crypto currency. The block time is 60 seconds – the PoS rate is 8% and the PoW phase lasts 7 days. There was a premine of 0.83%. “
Buying and Selling Kore
Kore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Kore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.