GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on March 19th. One GoByte coin can now be bought for about $5.75 or 0.00084032 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. GoByte has a market cap of $6.98 million and approximately $55,435.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, GoByte has traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002986 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007601 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006351 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007306 BTC.
GBX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 17th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 2,038,645 coins and its circulating supply is 1,213,658 coins. GoByte’s official website is gobyte.network. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.