GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded up 9.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. One GameUnits coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0550 or 0.00000803 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, GameUnits has traded 11.5% higher against the US dollar. GameUnits has a market cap of $191,015.00 and approximately $35.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $50.32 or 0.00735001 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007145 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003791 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00098199 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00030946 BTC.
GameUnits (CRYPTO:UNITS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 27th, 2016. GameUnits’ total supply is 3,472,983 coins. GameUnits’ official Twitter account is @teamgameunits. GameUnits’ official website is gameunits.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameUnits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameUnits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.