FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded up 21.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. FirstCoin has a market capitalization of $4.43 million and approximately $312,504.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FirstCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00002076 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. In the last week, FirstCoin has traded 13.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.38 or 0.00736361 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007013 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003801 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001826 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00099789 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00031000 BTC.
FirstCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2016. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,207,528 coins. The official website for FirstCoin is firstcoinproject.com. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a high premine. It uses the Scrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling FirstCoin
FirstCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy FirstCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FirstCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.