Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. In the last seven days, Creditbit has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Creditbit has a market cap of $2.89 million and approximately $23,192.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creditbit token can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00002549 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $301.03 or 0.04397620 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003585 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0870 or 0.00001271 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00015040 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007956 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00058435 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
Creditbit is a token. Its launch date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,568,774 tokens. Creditbit’s official message board is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Creditbit’s official website is www.creditbit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditbit is an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creditbit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.