Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. One Cindicator token can now be bought for approximately $0.0660 or 0.00000964 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC and Binance. Cindicator has a total market capitalization of $95.50 million and $2.61 million worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Cindicator has traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007178 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002928 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.07 or 0.00788868 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014971 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00039998 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00174377 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00066608 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Cindicator was first traded on September 9th, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,445,976,590 tokens. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cindicator is cindicator.com.
Buying and Selling Cindicator
Cindicator can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Cindicator directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cindicator must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cindicator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cindicator and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.