CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. One CHIPS coin can now be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00004173 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. CHIPS has a total market cap of $5.99 million and $177.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CHIPS has traded down 18.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6,862.03 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $652.75 or 0.09509170 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00026764 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00173405 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $117.86 or 0.01719590 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00021872 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 35.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00016766 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001911 BTC.
CHIPS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,946,588 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy CHIPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CHIPS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CHIPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CHIPS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.