Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 13.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. One Bytom token can now be bought for approximately $0.62 or 0.00008983 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, OEX, Gate.io and EXX. During the last week, Bytom has traded 30.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bytom has a market cap of $607.03 million and $35.48 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $114.13 or 0.01667010 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0830 or 0.00001213 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004118 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008299 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005150 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00017412 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 39.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00027081 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00022754 BTC.
Bytom Token Profile
Bytom (BTM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 31st, 2017. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 987,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bytom’s official website is bytom.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Kucoin, Gate.io, CoolCoin, OEX, Huobi, Cryptopia, Bibox, BigONE, EtherDelta, Allcoin, HitBTC and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.