Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. Over the last seven days, Bela has traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bela has a market cap of $3.15 million and $56,966.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bela coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0770 or 0.00001124 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $114.28 or 0.01668360 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008812 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004090 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005327 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00017453 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 49.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00028350 BTC.
Bela Coin Profile
Bela (BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 40,960,750 coins. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin. Bela’s official website is livebela.com.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Belacoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency, based on Litecoin. It was created to increase funding and awareness for chartity organizations that are dedicated to helping children. “
Bela Coin Trading
Bela can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bela and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.