ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on March 19th. One ArtByte coin can currently be bought for about $0.0059 or 0.00000086 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. ArtByte has a market capitalization of $4.67 million and approximately $35,703.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ArtByte has traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.65 or 0.01675670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00001169 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008781 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005295 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008185 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00017446 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 44.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00027395 BTC.
ABY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArtByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.