Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded up 8.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. In the last week, Ark has traded up 2.4% against the US dollar. One Ark coin can now be bought for approximately $2.26 or 0.00032982 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptomate, Bittrex, Cryptopia and COSS. Ark has a total market capitalization of $230.37 million and approximately $2.44 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00096366 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007248 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001259 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006338 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Ark Coin Profile
Ark (CRYPTO:ARK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Ark’s total supply is 133,076,980 coins and its circulating supply is 101,826,980 coins. Ark’s official message board is forum.ark.io. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ark is ark.io. The Reddit community for Ark is /r/ArkEcosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Ark Coin Trading
Ark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, COSS, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, OKEx, Cryptomate, Upbit and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.