AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. AntiBitcoin has a total market cap of $91,877.00 and $0.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AntiBitcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000077 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, AntiBitcoin has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6,850.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $651.63 or 0.09512010 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00026823 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.73 or 0.00171266 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $119.49 or 0.01744210 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00021813 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 32.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00016875 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004166 BTC.
ANTI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 15th, 2015. AntiBitcoin’s total supply is 17,465,159 coins. AntiBitcoin’s official website is anti.cash. AntiBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @anti_bitcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
AntiBitcoin Coin Trading
AntiBitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AntiBitcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AntiBitcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.