Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. One Aeternity token can now be bought for approximately $1.40 or 0.00020465 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, BigONE, EtherDelta and Mercatox. During the last week, Aeternity has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aeternity has a market cap of $326.48 million and $5.31 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00077901 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded up 32.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Aeternity (CRYPTO:AE) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Aeternity’s total supply is 273,685,830 tokens and its circulating supply is 233,020,472 tokens. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aeternity’s official website is www.aeternity.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, HitBTC, Gate.io, Liqui, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Coinbene and AEX. It is not currently possible to buy Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeternity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.