Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 27th. One Zoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.05 or 0.00012584 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Zoin has traded 24.7% lower against the US dollar. Zoin has a market cap of $18.12 million and approximately $20,863.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,348.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $619.51 or 0.07485080 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $959.11 or 0.11588300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $163.89 or 0.01980190 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.28 or 0.02625190 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00211265 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00113741 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.06 or 0.00858615 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $257.93 or 0.03116440 BTC.
ZOI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 5th, 2016. Zoin’s total supply is 17,317,600 coins. Zoin’s official Twitter account is @zoinofficial. The Reddit community for Zoin is /r/zoinofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zoin’s official website is zoinofficial.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.