Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Woodcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001750 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Woodcoin has traded down 21.7% against the dollar. Woodcoin has a market cap of $1.17 million and $23.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0944 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00025299 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002445 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013788 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007870 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Woodcoin uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 21st, 2014. Woodcoin’s total supply is 8,035,193 coins. The official website for Woodcoin is woodcoin.org. Woodcoin’s official Twitter account is @woodcoin_jp.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
Woodcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.