Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded up 7.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Walton has a market capitalization of $566.94 million and approximately $7.41 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Walton token can now be bought for about $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Coinnest, COSS and Coinrail. In the last week, Walton has traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $741.58 or 0.09158710 BTC.
Walton Token Profile
Walton launched on July 21st, 2017. Walton’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,898,178 tokens. The Reddit community for Walton is /r/waltonchain. The official website for Walton is www.waltonchain.org. Walton’s official Twitter account is @Waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Walton Token Trading
Walton can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, OKEx, Coinnest, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance, Allcoin, Kucoin and COSS. It is not presently possible to buy Walton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Walton must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Walton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Walton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.