Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 27th. During the last week, Vsync has traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. Vsync has a total market cap of $3.87 million and $1,393.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Vsync coin can now be bought for about $0.0241 or 0.00000291 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00058476 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00014521 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00093439 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00024103 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003206 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00036848 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.64 or 0.00583669 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000237 BTC.
Vsync Coin Profile
Vsync (VSX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 29th, 2017. Vsync’s total supply is 168,332,594 coins and its circulating supply is 160,559,294 coins. Vsync’s official Twitter account is @VsyncCrypto. Vsync’s official website is vsync.pw.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vsync is a privacy-focused PoS cryptocurrency based on bitcoin core 0.10.X and DASH. Using blockchain technology. Vsync aims to connect applications around the world. “
Buying and Selling Vsync
Vsync can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Vsync directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vsync must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vsync using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vsync and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.