Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. During the last seven days, Voxels has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar. One Voxels coin can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001554 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Voxels has a market capitalization of $26.76 million and $6.42 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.44 or 0.01963190 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007089 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016717 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 26% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004376 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00027728 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00001160 BTC.
Voxels is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 26th, 2015. Voxels’ total supply is 210,000,000 coins. Voxels’ official website is www.voxelus.com. The official message board for Voxels is www.thevoxel.com/forum. Voxels’ official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Buying and Selling Voxels
Voxels can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Voxels and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.