VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 27th. Over the last week, VeriumReserve has traded down 28.6% against the US dollar. One VeriumReserve coin can now be bought for approximately $3.12 or 0.00038227 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Livecoin. VeriumReserve has a market capitalization of $4.79 million and $28,776.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $162.47 or 0.01959940 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004126 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004738 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007523 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016527 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $72.78 or 0.00877984 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029202 BTC.
VRM is a PoWT coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 16th, 2016. VeriumReserve’s total supply is 1,533,953 coins. VeriumReserve’s official Twitter account is @VeriumReserve and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VeriumReserve is www.vericoin.info/veriumlaunch.html.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
VeriumReserve Coin Trading
VeriumReserve can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase VeriumReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriumReserve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VeriumReserve and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.