Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 27th. Verify has a total market cap of $3.92 million and approximately $8,983.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Verify has traded 15.6% lower against the US dollar. One Verify token can currently be bought for about $0.32 or 0.00003791 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and Token Store.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008600 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.26 or 0.00869367 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013898 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00047841 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00109652 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00190235 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Verify launched on December 5th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,430,282 tokens. The official website for Verify is verify.as. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta and Token Store. It is not presently possible to buy Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verify and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.