UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. UnbreakableCoin has a total market cap of $2.00 million and $523,337.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UnbreakableCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.88 or 0.00010612 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, UnbreakableCoin has traded 18.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,348.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $959.11 or 0.11588300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028368 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.37 or 0.00172785 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021612 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $144.09 or 0.01732760 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021100 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002600 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004199 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001920 BTC.
UNB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 19th, 2014. UnbreakableCoin’s total supply is 2,278,150 coins. UnbreakableCoin’s official website is www.unbreakablecoin.com. UnbreakableCoin’s official Twitter account is @Unbreakablcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.